This dessert is really yummy and looks beautiful in this trifle bowl:

Make 2 boxes of chocolate pudding and let set in fridge for about 15 minutes; meanwhile, crush graham crackers and get 1 large bowl of whipped topping out to thaw.
Layer graham cracker crumbs in bottom of bowl then spoon in layer of pudding; top with whip topping and repeat. Make layers as thin/thick as desired.
I mixed Reeses Peanut Butter Cup chunks into the top pudding layer then topped the bowl off with that and graham cracker crumbs for extra yummyness.

Make 2 boxes of chocolate pudding and let set in fridge for about 15 minutes; meanwhile, crush graham crackers and get 1 large bowl of whipped topping out to thaw.
Layer graham cracker crumbs in bottom of bowl then spoon in layer of pudding; top with whip topping and repeat. Make layers as thin/thick as desired.
I mixed Reeses Peanut Butter Cup chunks into the top pudding layer then topped the bowl off with that and graham cracker crumbs for extra yummyness.
1 comment:
Again, I LOVE that truffle bowl! :)
Post a Comment